Colorectal Cancer Screening Programme (Free Occult Blood Test)
In response to the Colorectal Cancer Screening Pilot Programme, Mobile Medical Group will provide a Faecal Occult Blood Test (FOBT) for eligible participants and the test is free as the test charge will be paid by Hong Kong Government.
Am I suitable to receive CRC screening?
Screening means examining people without symptoms in order to detect disease or identify people at increased risk of disease so that treatment can start earlier to improve the chance of cure. The Colorectal Cancer Screening Pilot Programme (“the Pilot Programme”) adopts Faecal Occult Blood Test (FOBT) as the main screening test. If FOBT result is positive, the participant will need to receive colonoscopy examination to find out the cause of bleeding. Therefore, the Pilot Programme targets at individuals who (1) do not have symptoms and (2) are suitable to receive colonoscopy examination.
Services Provided by Mobile Medical：
1. Help elderly to register in the Electronic Health Record Sharing System (eHRSS)；
2. Assessing medical fitness for screening ；
3. Explain and introduce the precautions about the programme.；
4. Issuing of FOBT tubes contained within the Participant’s Pack ；
5. Faecal Occult Blood Test (FOBT) as the main screening test
Who may enrol?
1. Be born in the years 1946 to 1951；
2. Have already registered in the Electronic Health Record Sharing System (eHRSS)
3. Have a Hong Kong Identity Card (HKIC) or Certificate of Exemption
Please contact 3168-8188 if you want to know more about the programme.
Terms and Conditions：；
1. The arrangement of Colorectal Cancer Screening Pilot Programme is organized by Mobile Medical Group’s Grace Integrated Medical Center Limited.
2. Mobile Medical Group will collect the participant’s medical history in order to help the participant join the programme.
3.We will keep your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purpose for which the data was collected.