Health Tips


420+ recessive disease carrier screening test

According to several reports on genetic diseases, each person, on average, carries 2.8 recessive disease-causing genes.

When both parents carry the same recessive gene mutation, they have a 75% chance of passing the mutated recessive gene to their offspring, and the child has a 25% chance of inheriting the recessive disease-causing genes of both parents at the same time and becoming a severe patient. Most single-gene genetic diseases cause death, deformity, intellectual impairment, or organ failure.

In addition, children have a 50% chance of inheriting only one recessive disease gene from their parents, becoming a "disease gene carrier" and having a high chance of passing it on to the next generation.

If the risk of the possible suffering of the patient from these genetic diseases can be known as early as possible, it can help couples planning to have children and pregnant women in the early stages of pregnancy prepare in advance.

420+ Recessive Disease Carrier screening test uses the latest gene sequencing technology to detect more than 420 recessive genetic diseases, helping assess unborn children's health risks.

Mobile Medical now offers special prices for companions

 Original price: $8,900 (one person), available online for $8,900 (two people)

420+隱性疾病基因檢測 HrSc300+D
420+ recessive carrier screening test
Effectively detects up to 420 recessive genetic diseases
Using the latest next-generation gene sequencing technology, NGS (Next-Generation Sequencing)
Testing many conditions including common A/B thalassemia, G6PD deficiency (favismosis), hereditary deafness, mucopolysaccharidosis, spinal muscular atrophy and fragile X syndrome, etc.
Recommended for:
Those who want a premarital check-up for your partner
Couples planning for a pregnancy
Pregnant women in early stages of pregnancy
Testing can be done with just a blood or saliva sample